What can you do in the MyAccuro member portal
Registering for the online MyAccuro member portal is quick and easy and enables to you do the following:
- Submit a claim or pre-approval (and track its progress)
- View premium details and update your payment method/frequency
- View your policy details including your policy certificate
- Update your personal details
- Send an enquiry
Getting Started with MyAccuro Member Portal
The member portal is the fastest way to submit a claim and update your personal details.
To access the benefits of the new MyAccuro member portal, you will need to register, even if you had a previous member portal account.
Enhanced Security with Multifactor Authentication
We've implemented multifactor authentication (MFA) to add an extra layer of protection to your account. MFA helps safeguard your personal information by requiring you to verify your identity through a second method, in addition to your password. You can choose between receiving a text message, email, or using an authenticator app. You will be asked to authenticate through your chosen method each time you log in to MyAccuro.
How to register for the MyAccuro Member Portal
- Go to myaccuro.accuro.co.nz and click on Create an Account.
- Enter your policy number, email address and date of birth.*
- You will be asked to verify your email address.
- Set your password.
- Choose your preferred MFA method: text message, email, or authenticator app. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Choose your security questions, you will use these if you need to reset your MFA.
- You are ready to login.
You will receive an email to confirm that your portal account has been created along with a link to set up your password.
The email link will only remain valid for 24 hours, so please set up your password immediately.
- Your policy number can be found on your Policy Certificate and at the top of any communications from us.
- Your email for registration is the same email address that is listed on your policy and the one where you receive emails from Accuro.
- Members must be over 16 years of age to register for the MyAccuro member portal.
- If you are registering as a guardian on behalf of a child with a KidSmart policy, please use your own date of birth.
- Currently, only the Microsoft and Google Authenticator Apps will work for registration.
- Authentication codes expire every five minutes. If your code is not working, try requesting a new one.