Terms and conditions
- Welcome to Accuro Health Insurance website (“the Website”). These terms and conditions are intended to set out guidelines under which this website will operate and to allow you to have trust in the safe platform we endeavour to provide for you.
- Accuro Health Insurance is the trading name of Health Service Welfare Society Limited which is registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1908. Accuro Health Insurance is also a registered Financial Service Provider. References to “we” or “us” are all references to Accuro Health Insurance.
- These terms and conditions are the terms on which we offer you access to the Website. If you choose to browse the website, or enter a transaction using the Website, you accept these terms and conditions. We may suspend or terminate your use of the Website at any time if you break these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change. Any amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on this page. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions.
- The Website and your access to it is provided for the purpose of informing you about Accuro Health Insurance and the products and services we offer, enabling you to become a member, assisting you to apply for and purchase selected products online and for general information purposes.
Use of website
- Your use of the Website to gather information or enter into transactions is done at entirely your own risk.
- The content on this Website is for information only. The information is of a general nature and does not constitute financial advice or other professional advice. Before taking any action you should always seek financial advice or other professional advice relevant to your personal circumstances. By accessing the Website, you confirm you have taken such advice or decided against it.
- We will endeavour to keep the Website live and the contents of the Website up to date and accurate, but we give no warranty of reliability of access to the Website, and no warranty that any information on the Website is accurate, reliable or complete.
- The Website contains links to third party websites, navigating you away from the Website. We have no control and no responsibility for any content contained in any third party website.
- If you use the Website to conduct any transactions, including becoming an Accuro member, applying for certain insurance policies, or obtaining quotations or estimates, further terms and conditions may apply (“specific terms”). Any such transaction is subject to those specific terms identified or referred to during the process and in the event of any conflict between the specific terms and these terms and conditions, the specific terms will apply.
- Any results from calculators, premium estimates or quotation functions on the Website do not, unless otherwise expressly stated, constitute the qualification for insurance cover or provide any guarantee you will be eligible or accepted for any insurance policy issued or underwritten by Accuro Health Insurance.
- On using the Website or conducting any transaction through the Website, you must ensure that:
- you comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- any security information relating to you is kept confidential and not disclosed to any other person
- you notify us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of your information (including any log-on, user name, password or other identification)
- all information you supply to Accuro Health Insurance is current, complete, accurate and provided in a timely manner; and
- you do not use the Website for any illegal, defamatory, or objective purpose or any purpose which may bring our reputation into disrepute.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we (nor our directors, employees, agents or independent contractors) are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused to any person or property (including under contract, by negligence, statute, product liability or otherwise), whether they be direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential, resulting from the application of information found on the Website, in connection with these terms and conditions or in relation to any relationships entered into as a result of your use of the Website.
- Any articles or other similar information provided for, posted or provided on the Website are for your information. We do not warrant the accuracy, relevance or reliability of any information contained in any article. Articles are an opportunity for independent businesses to educate users about certain issues and provide users with solutions to those issues
- You acknowledge that the articles are not professional advice and cannot be relied on by you in any way. Any use of any material contained in the articles is at entirely your own risk.
- We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused to any person or property as a result of reliance on material contained in any article.
- Reasonable care has been taken to prevent the introduction of viruses and other destructive materials on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee that the Website is free from such materials. Accuro Health Insurance accepts no responsibility or liability for any harm attributable to such materials. Your access to the Website is at your own risk.
- The Website contains intellectual property that is either owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content, software and graphics. Reproduction of any intellectual property is prohibited without our express consent.
- You agree not to access the Website using any automated means or device including any method of price scraping. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or try to decompile or reverse engineer any part of the Website.
- You agree not to damage the Website in any way.
- Force Majeure: We are not liable for lack of performance, unavailability or failure of the Website, or failure to comply with these terms and conditions because of any cause beyond our control.
- No Waiver: If we do not enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions, it does not constitute a waiver of that right or any other right under these terms and conditions.
- Partial Invalidity: If any term under these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, it will not affect the remaining terms and conditions, which will remain in full force.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand. You submit to the non‑exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Currency: All dollar figures stated in the Website are reference to New Zealand dollars.