Welcome to the Accuro Health Hub
Accuro cares about you and your family's health and wellbeing - and that’s why we are excited to introduce you to the new Accuro Health Hub.
The Health Hub programme provides you with your own personal health report and insights into how you can make changes to improve and track your health and wellbeing.
The Health Hub programme includes:
- Complete a Health Questionnaire that provides feedback on how well you are looking after yourself and what things you could be doing to improve any specific health areas moving forward. This is 100% confidential - no one else will ever see your personal information.
- Participate in Health Challenges. You can access a library of challenges that are designed to be fun and engaging. These are available for you to start on any day of the year giving you the flexibility to access support and motivation at a time that works for you.
- Browse a wide and continually growing range of health resources including articles, video clips, recipes, workout ideas, competitions, and discounts on health-related products and services.
If you have any questions about the Accuro Health Hub, please contact us on 0800 222 876 or by email email@example.com
You can also access 'Health Hub' whilst you are on the go with the Health Hub app.
Here's how to register:
1. Click on link above
2. Set up your profile and password (look out for a verify email)
3. After clicking on the link in the verify email, you will be asked to enter your Member Number.
As soon as you have registered you have full access to the Accuro Health Hub.
Coping with Coronavirus Stress
After having Covid-19 cases raising concern again an increase in your stress is a normal response. However, not only is stress unpleasant, but it can also hinder your immunity.
4 ways to overcome feeling overwhelmed
Raise your hand if you’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed. You’ve got work obligations and family commitments, then there are food choices to make, workouts you think you should be doing, and pants you’re feeling bad for not fitting into.