Now your family’s getting bigger, you might want to think about the benefits of health insurance. That way, if your little bundle of joy becomes ill, you can help them get the treatment they need when they need it.
Click on the smiley face below to apply online now, or download one of our application forms (at the bottom of this page)
New Zealand has an excellent public health system but it does not have unlimited resources.
Many common child health complaints, such as repeated earache, may not be considered urgent enough to be seen by a publicly-funded specialist within four months. But even earache is distressing for you and your child. And more seriously, repeated ear infections left untreated can cause hearing loss which in turn can make it harder for your child to learn.
Unlike most health insurance, KidSmart provides insurance cover for children, without the child being attached to an adult’s policy.
- A special policy designed just for kids
- Free cover for babies up to six months old
- Pay for no more than two children on the policy
- Quick access to healthcare covered by our private hospital benefits
- Grandparents or guardians can gift a KidSmart policy without having to take out a policy themselves
You can also get great loyalty benefits when you stay with KidSmart, such as:
- $400 contribution towards lip/tongue tie*
- $250 contribution towards specialist consultations*
- $150 contribution towards sports and activity fees*
Download the KidSmart policy document for more information.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Here at Accuro we know how important sleep is for the health and wellbeing of everyone in the family, which is why we have partnered with The Sleep Store to bring you some helpful sleep hints and great offers. Check out The Sleep Store's article here for tips to help your little one sleep at night, plus visit the free sleep advice library for more baby and toddler sleep tips and advice articles.
Click on The Sleep Store logo below to find out more about the offers they have for Accuro members.
- Full KidSmart application form
- Short KidSmart application form (for babies under six months old - no underwriting required)
GET A QUOTE