We would like to welcome all Accuro members to attend our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and breakfast. It’s an opportunity to meet the board of directors, staff and other members while being involved in the future of your society.
Voting detials have been emailed or posted to Accuro members who are reminded to vote before voting closes at 5pm on Friday 24 November.
Date: Friday 1st December 2017
Venue: Accuro Health Insurance, Level 1, 79 Boulcott Street, Wellington
RSVP: Please RSVP your attendance to Karen Pedder, email@example.com by Friday 17th November 2017
7.30am Breakfast and member mingle
8.00am Geoff Annals, Chief Executive will talk about 'The Future of Accuro'
8.30am AGM opens
1. To confirm the minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting.
2. To receive and consider the Annual Report.
3. To receive and consider the audited Annual Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31 August 2017.
4. To receive (without vote) the report of the Returning Officer on the result of the postal ballot for the election of Directors.
5. To fix the remuneration of the Directors
6. To consider and vote on resolutions to make amendments to the Rules of the Society*
7. To transact any other business that may be brought before the meeting in accordance with the Rules of the Society.
8. Any other general business
9.00am AGM concludes
* Appointment of proxy to vote on special resolutions the AGM
If you are not attending the AGM, you are entitled to appoint another member, who is attending, as proxy to vote on special resolutions on your behalf. To appoint a proxy please give signed written notice stating the meeting it relates to and the member acting as proxy to: Attn: Corporate Services Manager, Accuro Health Insurance, P O Box 10075, Wellington 6143. Notice must be received by Accuro no later than Wednesday the 29th of November 2017.